Planning, Zoning & Building
210 Courthouse Way, Suite 170
Rigby, ID 83442
Phone: (208) 745-9220
Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
The Jefferson County Planning and Zoning Department with the Planning and Zoning Commission are committed to protecting property rights and enhancing property values through conscientious land-use planning. Jefferson County's Building Department ensures that construction projects conform to the adopted building codes. The department assists the public under the general direction of the Commissioners.
- Applications for building permits can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Property status reports can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Scheduling inspections and building inspections may be done by phone
- Variances and Conditional Use Permits may be submitted and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- We will accept payment for permits at the time the permits are picked up.
Kevin Hathaway, Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenny Kerr, Planner
Jeff Ottley, Building Official
Greg Marley, Building Inspector
Vernon Ulrich, Permit Technician
Erik Stout, Administrative Assistant
View County Events and Public Meetings