Planning & Zoning
210 Courthouse Way, Suite 170
Rigby, ID 83442
Phone: (208) 745-9220
Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
We are accepting walk-in customers, but we will only allow one customer at the counter at a time. If someone is currently being helped, please wait in the hall for your turn.
- Applications for building permits can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Property status reports can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scheduling inspections and building inspections may be done by phone
- Variances and Conditional Use Permits may be submitted and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- We will accept payment for permits at the time the permits are picked up.
- Kevin Hathaway, Administrator, email@example.com
- Jenny Kerr, Planner
- Tyson Schwartz, Code Compliance Coordinator
- Erik Stout, Administrative Assistant
- The Jefferson County Planning and Zoning Department with the Planning and Zoning Commission are committed to protecting property rights and enhancing property values through conscientious land-use planning. The department assists the public under the general direction of the Commissioners.
- Informational Flyers:
- Illegal Parcel Divisions
- Building Department
- 210 Courthouse Way, Suite 170
Rigby, ID 83442
- Phone: (208) 745-1387
- Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- Jeff Ottley, Building Official
- Greg Marley, Building Inspector
- Vernon Ulrich, Permit Technician
- Jefferson County's Building Department ensures that construction projects conform to the adopted building codes.
View County Events and Public Meetings