Planning, Zoning & Building
210 Courthouse Way, Suite 170
Rigby, ID 83442
Phone: (208) 745-9220
Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
The Jefferson County Planning and Zoning Department with the Planning and Zoning Commission are committed to protecting property rights and enhancing property values through conscientious land-use planning. Jefferson County's Building Department ensures that construction projects conform to the adopted building codes. The department assists the public under the general direction of the Commissioners.
Planning, Zoning & Building is closed to walk-in traffic. Please call (208)745-9220 to make an appointment.
- Applications for building permits can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Property status reports can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scheduling inspections and building inspections may be done by phone
- Variances and Conditional Use Permits may be submitted and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- We will accept payment for permits at the time the permits are picked up.
Kevin Hathaway, Administrator, email@example.com
Jenny Kerr, Planner
Tyson Schwartz, Code Compliance Coordinator
Jeff Ottley, Building Official
Greg Marley, Building Inspector
Vernon Ulrich, Permit Technician
Erik Stout, Administrative Assistant
View County Events and Public Meetings