Jefferson County Lake & Campground
490 N 4000 E
Rigby, ID 83442
Season: May 15- late October (weather dependent)
Hours: 9 am to 10 pm (June thru August)
Jefferson County Lake is a wonderful place to spend the day with a number of amenities and low fees assessed for maintenance and improvements. The lake fills naturally and is normally full the first week of July. Amenities include 50 campsites with water and electric hookups, bathrooms, volleyball nets, playground equipment, sandy beaches, a lake slide, grassy areas, walking trails, a boat ramp for non-motorized boats, picnic tables, small shelters on a first come first serve basis outside the camping fee area, and large shelters by reservation only.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Walk-in/Bike-in Day Pass: $6
- Day Pass (per vehicle): $6
- Annual Pass (One vehicle): $30
- Annual Pass (Two vehicles): $50
- Large Shelter Rental (by Reservation Only): $25
- Single RV Campsites, nightly: $30
- Group RV Sites, nightly: $40
- Tent Sites, nightly: $18
- Group Tent Sites, nightly: $30
*Campsites may have a trailer and tent as space allows. Additional tents or vehicles are $5 each per night. Lake entrance fee is included in the pricing.
*Payments are Non-refundable
**Applicable taxes are NOT included in the above fees.
Camping and Group Shelter Reservations
Jefferson County Lake will open May 3, 2021
RESERVATION WEBSITE (external)
Please note: Jefferson County does not share any personal information that you provide when you use our reservation system. Once a reservation is made, we cannot offer a refund.
- No refunds are given.
- Swim at your own risk.
- No glass on beaches, boat dock, or playground.
- No littering in any area.
- No animals except dogs on a leash, in permitted areas.
- Do not drive off of pavement.
- No alcohol.
- Park closed after 10 p.m. except for camping.
- Camping quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Fires only in metal fire rings or grills.
- Clean campsite prior to leaving.
- Maximum stay of five (5) consecutive days.
- An Idaho fishing license is required to fish.
- No motorboats on the lake.
View County Events and Public Meetings