Dates to Remember
- Feb. 26 - First day to file for candidacy for state and county offices
- There are no Jefferson County elections in March.
- March 9 - 5 p.m. Deadline to file for candidacy for state and county offices
- March 9 - Last day to change party affiliation or become "unaffiliated" by completing party registration card in Clerk's Office.
- March 23 - Last day for a partisan candidate to withdraw before Primary Election
- April 30- Early In-Person Voting for Primary Election begins at County Clerk's Office
- May 4 - Last day for an Absentee Ballot Request form to be received by the County Clerk, 5 p.m.
- May 11 - Last day for Early In-Person Voting at the County Clerk's Office
- May 15 - Primary Election. Polls open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
View County Events and Public Meetings