Jessica Roach, Assessor
Phone: (208) 745-9215
210 Courthouse Way, Suite 150
Rigby, ID 83442
Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
The following services at Jefferson County Assessor's Office are available online, by phone, fax, or through a scheduled appointment ONLY:
- Property Tax Exemption Applications (i.e. Homeowner’s, AG, etc.) (Due April 15, 2020)
- Property Tax Reduction & 100% Veterans Exemption – not available online (Due April 15, 2020)
- Parcel information and Interactive Map
- Legal Description/Boundary Descriptions/Deed Questions
- Property Maps
- All other requests can most likely be completed through email, mail-in, phone, or fax.
The Assessor's duties include:
- Identify taxable property and assign market value to each.
- Act as an agent of the Idaho Transportation Department in titling and registration of motor vehicles.
- Maintain a full, accurate, and complete plat book of land in the county.
View County Events and Public Meetings