Maintenance, Janitorial & Outdoor Maintenance
Request for Proposal
The Board of County Commissioners of Jefferson County, Idaho is currently accepting bids for a maintenance, janitorial and outdoor maintenance contractor. Offeror may only subcontract out the outdoor maintenance work. Work includes performing routine and extensive preventative maintenance, cleaning and repair on the following Jefferson County properties: Courthouse, Probation, Prosecutor’s Office, and Extension Office.
A MANDATORY Pre-Proposal Conference will be held Tuesday, October 10, at 10:00 a.m. at the Commissioner’s Meeting Room, 210 Courthouse Way, Ste. 140, Rigby, Idaho 83442.
Proposals will be accepted at the Clerk’s Office until 9:00 a.m. Wednesday, October 18, 2017.
- October 4 and October 11: Publication of Request for Proposal in The Jefferson Star
- October 10 (10 a.m.): Mandatory Pre-proposal Conference. 210 Courthouse Way, Rigby
- October 13 (5 p.m.): Deadline to Receive Questions. See Attachment 1, RFP.
- October 18 (9 a.m.): RFP Closing Date. All proposals must be received at 210 Courthouse Way, Suite 100, before this time.
- October 23 (1 p.m.): RFP Opening. 210 Courthouse Way, Suite 140, Rigby.
- 1.The Prosecutor’s office will NOT be included in the scope of work for maintenance and janitorial. (Ref. page 1 – RFP Project Description; page 2 – 2.1 Purpose; page 7 – 8.1 Background Information.)
- 2. Unlocking and locking the Courthouse for the use of public meetings after hours NOT arising from normal department business will be the responsibility of the Contractor. Groups unaffiliated with Jefferson County Departments may be charged $25 per use, to be paid to the Contractor. (Ref. page 7 – 8.1 Background Information)
- 3. The opening of proposals shall take place on or after 1 p.m. Monday, October 23, 2017. (Ref. page 1 - RFP Administrative Information)
Questions submitted using the form available as Attachment 1 in the Request for Proposal will be answered here. All questions must be submitted prior to 5 p.m. October 13.
Questions and correspondence should be addressed to:
Board of County Commissioners
210 Courthouse Way Rigby, ID 83442
fax: (208) 745-9397
View County Events and Public Meetings