Camping (50 sites with water & electric hookups)
One camp unit & one child's tent per site $15
Each additional vehicle or tent $5 (if space permits)
Maximum 4 tents for space permitting sites
Check out by 11 am
The lake entrance fee and applicable taxes are included in the above rates.
Camping reservations are accepted on May 1st for the season by calling (208) 243-1197.
Payment must be made at time of reservation and is nonrefundable.
1. Swim at your own risk.
2. No glass on beaches, boat dock, or playground.
3. No littering in any area.
4. No animals except dogs on a leash.
5. Do not drive off of pavement.
6. No alcohol.
7. Park closed after 10 p.m. except for camping.
8. Camping quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
9. Fires only in metal fire rings or grills.
10. Clean campsite prior to leaving.
11. Maximum stay of five (5) consecutive days.
12. An Idaho fishing license is required to fish.
13. No motorboats on the lake.