Rebecca Squires, County Coordinator
210 Courthouse Way, Suite 130
Rigby, ID 83442
Phone: (208) 745-0868
Fax: (208) 745-9397
If you have experienced damage to home, property, farm, or business in the flooding, please complete and submit a damage assessment form by MARCH 8. Forms and photos should be e-mailed to email@example.com or mailed to the address above.
Jefferson County's Emergency Management Coordinator works with county agencies and surrounding jurisdictions in planning, training, exercising, coordination, and grant management.
If you are interested in reviewing the Jefferson County Emergency Operations Plan and Tier II Hazardous Chemical Inventory Reports, please contact the County Coordinator.
- Please click here for Real-Time Streamflows
- Please click here to learn How to Use Sandbags
- Please click here to watch a Sandbag Video
- Central Fire District
- Eastern Idaho Community Emergency Response Team Website
- Emergency Management Institute Independent Study
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Idaho Office of Emergency Management
- Idaho State Alert and Warning System
- National Weather Service, Pocatello Office
- Ready America
View County Events and Public Meetings