Rebecca Squires, County Coordinator
210 Courthouse Way, Suite 230
Rigby, ID 83442
Phone: (208) 745-0868
Fax: (208) 745-9397
Jefferson County's Emergency Management Coordinator works with county agencies and surrounding jurisdictions in planning, training, exercising, coordination, and grant management.
If you are interested in reviewing the Jefferson County Emergency Operations Plan and Tier II Hazardous Chemical Inventory Reports, please contact the County Coordinator.
All-Hazard Mitigation Plan
The draft version of the Jefferson County Multi-Juridictional Mitigation Plan is now available for review and comment. The mitigation plan provides a framework for making our community more resilient in the face of disaster. Using the plan as a guide, participating jurisdictions may apply for federal assistance to complete high-priority projects.
Your comments and opinions are welcome. Please review the plan (link below) and send written comment to email@example.com. Thank you!
Emergency Operations Dashboard - Public Access
Emergency and Disaster Declaration
Emergency Management Ordinance
Flood Planning and Preparedness
- Receive Warnings and Instructions - AlertSense Enrollment
- FEMA's Flood Preparedness Toolkit
- Jefferson County Sandbag Policy
- Please click here for Real-Time Streamflows
- Please click here to learn How to Use Sandbags
- Please click here to watch a Sandbag Video
- Central Fire District
- Emergency Management Institute Independent Study
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Idaho Office of Emergency Management
- Idaho State Alert and Warning System
- National Weather Service, Pocatello Office
- Ready America
View County Events and Public Meetings