Marriage licenses are available by appointment.
Please call (208)745-7756.
No licenses will be processed after 4:30 p.m.
- Both parties need to appear at the Recorder's Office in person for application processing
- Both parties need forms of photo identification - Drivers license or State issued ID
- Both parties must read and sign a Premaritial HIV/Aids Education Pamphlet as required by Idaho Law
- Parties that are 17 and under must have Parent or Guardian consent. Parents must have ID
Cost is $28
- If you plan to be married in another state you will need to get a marriage license from that state.
- In Idaho there is no waiting period or blood test required
- Two copies of the license and marriage certificate are issued. Both copies of the license are to be filled out by the minister or offical soleminizing the marriage. One copy of the license is to be retured to the County Recorder within 30 days of the date of marriage for recordation. - Idaho Code Title 32-402
- Per Idaho Code Title 32-205 & 32-206 marriages between parents and children, ancestors and descendants of every degree, and between brother and sisters of the half (1/2) as well as whole blood, and between uncles and nieces, or aunts and nephews, and between first cousins is prohibited.
View County Events and Public Meetings