Motor Vehicle Registration
210 Courthouse Way, Suite 150
Rigby, ID 83442
Phone: (208) 745-9228
Licensing Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
Please Note: No title work will be done after 4:30 p.m.
Mud Lake Satellite Office
1055 E 1500 N
Terreton, ID 83450
Licensing Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, 1st & 3rd Thursdays
The following services at Department of Motor Vehicles are available online:
- Vehicle Registrations and Renewals – (ITD Website) You will need your registration card for an ID number
- Off-highway Stickers and Renewals (Idaho Parks & Rec Website)
For the following services, please mail or call (208) 745-9228 to schedule an appointment:
- Commercial plate registrations up to 54,000 pounds
- Title work
- Vehicle Registrations and renewals
- Off-highway stickers and renewals
- Forms and Applications
Jefferson County's Department of Motor Vehicle Registration reviews and processes titles, registrations and issues license plates for automobiles, trucks, recreation vehicles, mobile homes, motorcycles, boats and other special use vehicles as an agent of the State Department of Transportation.
Driver's Licenses and Photo IDs are issued through the Sheriff's Office located at 200 Courthouse Way, Rigby, ID 83442. They can be reached at (208) 745-9229.
View County Events and Public Meetings