Limited Access Webpages
If you are a precinct worker or a Jefferson County employee, you need to request permission to gain access to limited access webpages with the Request Access form. You will need to sign in to your website account before you can complete the form. See below for account logon instructions. After completing the form, please allow up to 72 hours for your request to be reviewed and permission granted to your account.
New User Account logon instructions
- Create an account on this website by clicking on the Sign In button in the top right corner
- Click the Create An Account button
- Type in your First Name, Last Name, and email address
- Move to the end of the form and click the checkbox next to I agree to the policies, terms, and conditions
- Click Create Profile button
- An email will be sent to the address that you provided. Click on the Validation link within the email.
- Type in password for your account. It needs to be 8 characters long and have letters and numbers.
Existing User Account logon instructions
- Click on the Sign In button in the top right corner
- Click on the Existing Account button.
- Fill in your email address that you used to create the account and the password for the account
- If you forgot your password, click on the Reset Password link to request a new password.
- Click the Sign In button