How to Vote Absentee by Mail
- The voter must be a registered voter with a current address on file. Am I Registered?
- The voter must request an absentee ballot.
Two Ways to Request an Absentee Ballot:
- Request an absentee ballot online.
- Complete and return the absentee ballot request form in one of the following ways:
- In-person to the Election Office.
- Email to email@example.com
- Mail to Jefferson County Elections: 210 Courthouse Way Ste. 100, Rigby, Idaho 83442
The absentee ballot request is valid for the calendar year. You must request your ballot at least 11 days before the election.
Three Ways to Return Your Voted Absentee Ballot:
- Mail with postage to Jefferson County Elections 210 Courthouse Way Ste 100, Rigby, ID 83442
- Drop it by in person to the Jefferson County Elections Office.
- Regular Office Hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Election Day Office Hours: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Drop it in the Blue Jefferson County Absentee Ballot Drop Box, located: 210 Courthouse Way, Rigby, ID 83442.
For your vote to count the absentee ballot affidavit on the back of the outer envelope must be signed and the ballot must be received by the County Clerk by 8:00 pm on election day.
Find out the status of your absentee ballot.