- Departments (A-M)
- Voter Information
Register to Vote
- Am I Registered? Search for my voter record.
- To Register Online New or to Update Voter Registration.
- To Register in Person: Bring photo ID, proof of residency and complete the voter registration card.
- Register in person at the Jefferson County Election Office
- Register on Election Day at your Designated Polling Place
Three Ways to Vote
- Vote from wherever you are with a mail-in absentee ballot.
- Vote early in person at the Jefferson County Courthouse
- Vote on election day at your designated polling location.
- Where do I go to vote? Find your polling place.
- Polls are open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm on election day.
- Precincts and Locations
- Absentee Ballot by mail is offered for all elections.
- The ballot must be requested by the elector. Complete and Return this form to the Election Office by the deadline or request an absentee ballot online.
- For your absentee ballot to count, it must be returned to the Clerk's office by 8:00 pm election day.
- For more absentee ballot information please visit our absentee ballot page.
United States Servicemembers Serving Overseas, Dependents & Overseas Citizens
- Learn about the Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) -Postage Paid Absentee Request
- Federal Voting Assistance Program Form Complete and Return to the Jefferson County Election Office
- Jefferson County Elections Office: 210 Courthouse Way Ste 100, Rigby, Idaho 83442
Voters With Disabilities
- Early voting and election day locations are ADA compliant.