Jefferson County's Emergency Management Coordinator works with county agencies and surrounding jurisdictions in planning, training, exercising, coordination, and grant management.
If you are interested in reviewing the Jefferson County Emergency Operations Plan and Tier II Hazardous Chemical Inventory Reports, please contact the County Coordinator at 208-745-0868.
- Jefferson County Drought Declaration (PDF)
- USDA Drought Monitor (external website)
- USDA Farm Service Agency - Idaho Office (external website)
- Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance (PDF)
- Livestock Forage Disaster Program (PDF)
- Haying and Grazing CRP (PDF)
- Disaster Designation and Declaration Process (PDF)
- Emergency Conservation Program (PDF)
- Emergency Livestock Relief (PDF)
All-Hazard Mitigation Plan
The mitigation plan, adopted in October 2020, provides a framework for improving resilience for the hazards experienced in Jefferson County.